Wednesday, September 30, 2020

WOYWW Fancy Evergreen Easel Card

Welcome back to the blog and WOYWW.  What's on my workdesk?  A fancy easel card that was in my PHD collection (Projects Half Done).  I finally put all of the pieces together and came up with this Evergreen Forest scene.  




I used the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder to emboss over the tree scene from the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper.  I sponged some Pretty Peacock ink and Champagne Mist Shimmer Ink over the embossed trees.  


I love how the ornate layers dies add a fancy finish to the matted layers of this card. I rounded the corners of the layers with the Detailed Trio Punch.  I added some wood grain pattern from the In Good Taste Designer Series paper to add some contrast to the easel stand of the card.  I colored some Clear Epoxy droplets with the dark Pretty Peacock Stampin' Blends marker to match my card.



Sale News:  Our Designer Series Paper Sale starts tomorrow.  Select DSP packs will be 15% off from Oct 1-31st.  See the packs available at a discount below.  Stock up, I know I will be getting more Playing with Patterns and Snowflake Splendor.  I will pick up a few that I don't have like the Playful Pets and the Toile Tidings.



Today is the last day of the current Get and Go joining offerJoin our fun Stampin' Up! community to take advantage of 20% demonstrator discount by selecting your own custom starter kit.  You will receive $125 worth of products for $99 plus with the Get and Go offer you will get two free stamp sets, a package of rhinestones and a card kit to make 16 cards and it ships free.  If your wish list is $100+ why pay full price?  Join my team of discount shoppers and enjoy the benefits of getting access to exclusive products a month in advance and 20% off your future orders for at least the next 3 months! 

Card Measurements:
(2) 5 1/2 x 4 whisper white for die cutting
(2) 5 1/2 x 4 Pretty Peacock
2 1/4  6 scored at 2 and 4 Pretty Peacock to make easel
4 3/4 x 3 1/2 Pretty Peacock
4 1/2 x 3 1/4 DSP for embossing
4 3/4 x 3/12 Pretty Peacock 
4 1/4 x 7/8 DSP (woodgrain)

4 3/4 x 1 Pretty Peacock
2 1/2 x 1/2 Whisper White for Stamping

1 13/16 x 9 16 Whisper White for Stamping
11/16 x 2 Pretty Peacock


Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...