Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sketch Sunday: Stampin' Up! Festive Corners, Most Wonderful Time, Ornamental Envelopes, Beautful Autumn

Happy Sunday!  I have another weekly sketch challenge for you.  

During Saturday Night Crafters last night we had a Craft Along to make holiday cards.  We joined a Facebook room and did some fun freestyle craft and chat.  

One of the things we talked about was what to do when you get your products home.  We all admitted that we are great collectors of craft supplies.  We are not all great at using what we buy.  In the group we vary in level from beginner to advanced stampers.  Many of the beginners mentioned that they don't know what to do with their stamps and paper once they get them home.  

This is why I offer free gifts with any $50+ Stampin' Up! purchase from my Stampin' Up store.  I send out goodies like glue, ribbon, embellishments, but I also send out card kits.  

Sometimes you need a little something to get you started.  Making a packaged project makes it easy for you to get started with using your products.  

I also send out project PDF's monthly to all of my customers.  

Sometimes you just need ideas to get you started.  I get it!  

That is why I also post these Sketch challenges here on my blog for you.   

This sketch is incredibly easy and helps you to make a clean and simple card with any paper or stamps that you have. 

Last night I used a few different sets and Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!'s August - December 2020 Mini Catalog to make 3 different cards based on this same sketch.

Feel free to try out this sketch and post your take on it over on our Saturday Night Crafters Facebook Group.

Ornamental Envelopes Brightly Gleaming Card:



Sketch Challenge # 2 Measurements:
Colored Cardstock Card Base- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Scored at 4 1/4"
Mat Colored Cardstock- 4" x 5 1/4"
White or Vanilla Mat- 3 3/4" x 5"
Mat Panel- 1 1/2" x 5"
DSP Panel- 1 1/4" x 5"


Beautiful Autumn Card:




Most Wonderful Time Card:

 

Ornamental Brightly Gleaming Card:

Product List
Product List


Beautiful Autumn Card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...