Thursday, September 17, 2020

Throwback Thursday: Stampin' Up Lots To Celebrate

For Throwback Thursday I am CASING one of my old cards again.  This is a basic layout card that is quick and easy to make. I used the same layout as my old card and changed the color scheme and theme to make a Fall card using Stampin' Up's Lots to Celebrate and Life Is Beautiful Stamp sets.




I used a background that I created using the Baby Wipe technique to make my own custom fall colored ink pad and pressed it directly onto the paper.  You can check out that video here.




This is my old card that I CASEd.



How did I do?  Let me know in the comments.

Measurements:

Cardfront: 
Cajun Craze: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper White: 4" x 5 1/4" for colored background
Whisper White: 3 1/2" x 2 1/4"
Pumpkin Pie: 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
scrap of whisper white for stamping

Inside:
Whisper White: 1 1/2" X 3 1/4"
Pumpkin Pie: 1 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White:  4"  x 5 1/4"

As always, you can click the links below to order and of the supplies I have used to make my card. 

Any orders $50+ will receive a free gift and a card Kit directly from me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Old Something New Enduring Beauty

Today's SOMETHING OLD  is the Enduring Beauty Stamp Set and Decorative Masks.  I am absolutely in love with the Enduring Beauty bundle. ...