Wednesday, September 9, 2020

WOYWW Wednesday

It’s Wednesday which means What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

What’s on my desk is several different cards using Seaside Spray. I am in love with the color and since it will retire next year, I want to use as much of it as I can. It is perfect for winter theme cards. 

Here is a card I made during Sharon Armstrong’s mystery stamping on Monday. 



Measurements:
Card Base: Purple Posy 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Seaside Spray: 3" x 3 3/4"
DSP: 3" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White:  3" x 3"
Seaside Spray and Whisper White scraps
Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon 7"

Inside: 
Whisper White 2 7/8" x 2 3/8"
DSP 3 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Seaside Spray 3 1/2" x 3"

I have ideas all the time for future cards and pull pieces to play with later and save them as kits. One of my kits looks like this. 


I am also working on a Seaside Spray bench fold card for Fun Fold Friday.

Is Seaside Spray one of your favorite colors? Let me know your current color obsession in the comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Exclusives and Last Chance Sale

Today’s card features a fun affirmation sentiment and uses some of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusive items. I used the Berry Burst glimmer pap...