Monday, December 7, 2009

Angels for Sarah...

Here are some special order Holiday cards I just completed.
My friend Sarah requested little angels that looked like her, so I went to town on C.C. Designs Angel Emma with my copics (E25, E27, E33, E29, E47, E49, E50, E21, E53, RV25). She liked my Gold Snowflake easel card (using the snowflakes from Christmas Punch and Snow Swirled stamp sets from SU!) so we made some changes and added the Season's Greetings sentiment from the SU! stamp set Snow Swirled. (Cardstock is Kraft, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla, and Shimmery White from SU!, Kraft ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Encore Gold Metallic Craft ink).
These are my first photos taken using my portable light studio. I ordered one of those light tent contraptions that comes with the lights. I still need to play around with my camera settings, but I was able to get a pretty good picture with the flash turned off. You can actually tell that there is stickles glitter on the card for a change.
Below is a special order card that my friend Rhiannon requested. She wanted something colorful with snowmen. I decided to do this one CAS style (Clean and Simple). I used the Snow Friends stamp from Whimsie Doodles and colored them in with my copics. (Riding Hood Red Cardstock, Sentiment, Scallop oval punch, and small oval punch from from Stampin' Up!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...