Monday, December 21, 2009

A Miss Dressy Anya Xmas

Only 4 more days until Christmas! Can you believe it is all ready here? I have some serious baking and wrapping to do. I was so busy shovelling snow over the weekend, I didn't get any of my holiday stuff done. Here is a quick card I made using Club Anya 12 Days of Sketches, sketch # 1. It will be a total miracle if I can get to using all 12 days worth of sketches.


Here is a close up of Miss Dressy Anya.
Recipe: Miss Dressy Anya stamp by The Greeting Farm K &Co and My Mind's Eye Paper, Petaloo Dazzlers Flower, Oval Nestabilities; Dimensionals, Curvy Label Punch, Real Red ink, Real Red Cardstock and Christmas Punch stamp by SU!

Copics used: E31, E33, E35, RV25, G05, G07, G09, R59, R35, R37, C9. C7, C5, C1, Red Spica Glitter Pen



1 comment:

  1. Pretty card! Love your colouring, the dotted papers and the nice sentiment.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...