Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Reindeer Poop

Last night I slaved away in the kitchen to make Reindeer Poop for my friends at work. What is Reindeer Poop you ask? Well in this case it is yummy, gooey, chocolate chip cookies. This was my first time making cookies from scratch and I love them! My co-worker was actually speechless when she tried them...she was too busy eating more pieces and licking the chocolate off of her fingers. I think they were a hit.
The tag on cookie baggie has a digistamp of "Olive and Toastie" by Whimsie Doodles and reads:

Reindeer Poop
Santa's been here. How do I know? Look what I found outside in the snow!

Nestle Tollhouse Pudding Chip Cookie Recipe:

Ingredients-
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 pkg. (4 serving size) instant vanilla, butterscotch or chocolate pudding mix (I used French Vanilla Jello pudding mix)
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 large egg
1 large egg white
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.)
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels

Directions-
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. COMBINE flour and pudding mix in small bowl. Beat butter in large mixing bowl on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Beat in brown sugar and baking soda until well combined. Beat in egg and egg white. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop dough by rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool on baking sheets 2 to 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...