Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma!


It is my Grandma's 80th bday on Monday. If you ask her she will tell you she is only 29. She can get away with claiming a younger age, she looks great and everyone thinks she is my mom when we are together. I made this card for her using an image from the adorable Me Time Anya stamp set. My Grammy works really hard to take care of everyone in my family and she needs to take some time to pamper herself.
I colored the edged of the top note blue with my B00 copic marker to match the card. Added Stardust stickles to make the bubbles shiny and sparkly.
Recipe: Me Time Anya stamp set, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock, Mellow Moss and Bashful Blue SU cardstock, Top Note Die, Bigshot, Kaiser craft lush pearls, Petaloo Dazzlers, Stickles, organza ribbon, Copics: E31, E33, E35, E25, E50, B00, B000,B21, B91, BG0000, BG10, BG11, RV25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...