Sunday, February 15, 2009

1 month till St. Patty's Day...


Sorry I am posting so late but my mom commandeered my computer for her taxes. I am all excited about my birthday coming up, I was born on St. Patrick's Day. I also finally received my Love You Much Stamp set, although just a little too late to make any more Valentine's cards so here is a card in honor of my birthday!!!

Recipe: Love You Much Stamp Set, Perfect Fit wheel, Cheers to You Stamp Set, Basic Black and Glorious Green ink, Certainly Celery Creamy Caramel, and Glorious Green Markers, Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, Filigree Brad, Ice Rhinestone Brad, Certainly Celery SAB ribbon bundle, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...