Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More super easy Valentine Treats


I found the tutorial for the One Sheet Box by Beate on Splitcoast and decided to make a few to hold all the Valentine's treats I have put together. They are so easy, no cutting at all just 1 piece of 8-1/2" X 11" cardstock, some fancy folding, some ribbon and some strong adhesive.
I decided to keep them really simple by using Rub Ons (retired Love & Hapiness from SAB last year) after assembling the boxes instead of stamping and coloring, etc....before folding the boxes up and securing them with sticky strip. I think SU makes the most fabulous Rub Ons I have ever used. The go transfer smoothly with very little effort. Who else's Rub Ons could you use on a 3D cardstock box after it was already put together? I have to say, I have never liked Rub Ons before I tried these.
Recipe: Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette Cardstock, Rub Ons, Pink Grosgrain ribbon, Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon, sticky, Crop-a-dile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...