Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Butterfly, yay!

I finally got around to mounting all of my new stamps over the weekend. Here is a card that I made using the Hostess Level 1 Stamp Set, God's Beauty. Of course, I had to stamp a whole sheet of butterflies and colored them in, then I cut them all out while I was watching my All My Children Marathon. So you can pretty much expect to see more butterlies this week from me. :0)


The picture came out a little dark so it is hard to tell that I used the new Textures Plate Backgrounds # 1 (Flourishes seams to be my favorite so far). I also used my new Parisian Breeze DSP and used my Valet Ribbon Originals to make my first ever faux bow! I really like that trick because I am horrible at tying bows. I popped up one of the flowers and the butterfly on dimensionals to add some depth and I glittered the middle of the flowers and the center and lower edges of the butterfly to add some sparkle (I am a firm beliver that every card needs a little glitter). Hope you like it!

Recipe: God's Beauty Stamp Set, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Baja Breeze Cardstock, Parisian Breeze DSP, Valet Ribbon Originals, Ice Rhinestone Brad, Oval Punches, Black Staz On Ink, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence, Almost Amethyset, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom Markers, Textures Plates Background #1 for BigShot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...