Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And I, Will Always Love You

My card reminded me of that Whitney Houston song from the Bodyguard... here is my new card.

Recipe:
Stamp Sets- Always, Love You Much, and Double Line Doodles (retired -sentiment)

Paper- Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Bella Rose DSP

Ink- Pink Pirouette, Whisper White Craft, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink Marker

Accessories- Dazzling Diamonds, 2 way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, Stipple Brush, White Embossing Powder, Top Note Die for Big Shot, Ribbon (non SU- A Touch of Velvet from Walmart), Scallop Envelope die for Big Shot, Scallop Circle Punch, Corner Rounder


Also had to redo the bday card for my coworker. He didn't like the gray background. :0( So I used Lovely Lilac instead. That's ok because the lady that sits next to him loved it and asked to buy it. :0)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...