Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spring-Summer '09 Idea Book and Catalog Open House

On Saturday January 31st I hosted an Open House for Stampin' Up!'s brand new Spring-Summer '09 Idea Book and Catalog. I did 2 "make and take" projects- a Valentine card and a Lip Balm Holder. I also offered a freestyle card buffet where the ladies could go wild and make their own Valentine's Day cards. There were goodie bags and a door prize as well. We had the best caramel brownies I have ever tasted, thanks to chef Marle who I hope will be available to cater all of my events! I made a Red Velvet cake too, and that was very well received. Who knew Red Velvet cake batter could be so messy. I got it all over the kitchen, in the carpet, in my hair, on my face...you get the picture. I had so much fun sharing my love for stamping and making new friends. The event was a wonderful success and I have made a slideshow that you can see below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...