Monday, February 23, 2009

Needs a little something...


I was working on this card last night during the Oscars...and it clearly shows that I was paying more attention to the Red Carpet than the task at hand. I love how vibrant all the colors are, but I didn't want the card to end up too busy so I stopped adding embellishments...but I still feel it is missing something. Any suggestions?
Recipe so far: BigShot Curly Label Movers and Shapers die, Sweetest Stem Embosslit, Friends 24-7 Stamp Set, God's Beauty Hostess Level 1 Stamp Set, Cute and Curly Stamp Set, Curly Label Punch, Pretty in Pink Cardstock, Certainly Celery Cardstock, Raspberry Tart DSP, Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Orchid Opulence, Bashful Blue Markers, Black StazOn Ink, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...