Monday, April 5, 2010

Dani Celebrates Spring

Happy Monday! I was so incredibly lazy this weekend. The weather was beautiful and I spent most of the time just walking and driving around enjoying the sunshine. About the only crafty things I did were some homework for my coloring class with Suzanne Dean and a few science experiments with trying to dye my own dew drops. I will share the dew drops later this week.

For coloring class, I was working on coloring grass. I decided to complete the image and combined it with some cute new Reflections trims I just picked up and made the card out of a blog candy kit I won from Amy Young. The result was this cute little springtime card.


Copics used:
Grass- G20, YG03, YG63, YG67, G99
Butterflies and Flowers- Y00, RV00
Clothes- B91, B95, B97, RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV91
Wings- B0000, B000, Clear Spica Glitter Pen
Hair- E13, YR24, YR21
Skin- E0000, E000, E00

Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen
Stamp- Dani from Elizabeth Bell for SCACD

1 comment:

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...