Friday, April 30, 2010

Pretty Kitty and Blog Candy Winner

Ok! It is time to reveal the winner of the Blog Candy.... drumroll please...
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 4
Timestamp: 2010-04-30 14:34:51 UTC
Comment number 4 was from Sande!
Sande said...
Love you blog and your work.Would love to win the 'candy'.
April 26, 2010 5:40 PM


Well Sande...you have won the candy!!! Please email me at michellena317@comcast.net with your mailing address.

As for today's card... I saw this adorable image from Pink Cat Studio and thought it was perfect for Mother's Day. I was trying to do a clean and simple card...but with me nothing can ever be simple. I simply must fill in every inch of open space on a card with something. I definately need to give some of my cards a Make Under! I think this one is pretty simple for me though.

Recipe: Kitty Fashionista digi from Pink Cat Studio, PTI Plum Pudding Sweet Blush Lavender Moon Kraft and Stampers Select White cardstock and Dotty Biscotti designer paper, Lavender Moon satin ribbon, Prima leather flower embellishment, Smooch Illuminate paint, CAC Pinafore computer font, Kaisercraft Pearls, Nestabilities Labels One, corner rounder, Copics- Eyes: BG23 BG15 BG49 Hat: Y26 Y21 YR24 Kitty: C3 C5 C7 Purse/Flower trim on Hat:R81 R83 R85

1 comment:

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...