Friday, April 9, 2010

Thanks and Blessings that it is Friday!


I am so thankful that it is finally Friday. It has felt like the longest week ever. I can not wait until 5pm and the official beginning to my weekend! One weekend off- two whole days of peace and quiet, no appointments, no client visits, no meetings, nobody looking for me to be someplace....at some particular time... finally SLEEP!! Yay!

Since I am so thankful, here is a thank you card I threw together.


Recipe: Digi stamp freebie from BeccaKay Digital Designs, Basic Grey Kioshi papers, PTI Plum Pudding and Stampers Select White cardstock, Lace ribbon, Prima roses, Reflections gems, CAC Pinafore computer font for sentiment, SU! Ticket corner punch, Copics: V01, V12, V15, G20, G12, G82, W00, BG0000, B0000, E0000, E00, R20, YR21, YR24
I will have an actual tutorial post tomorrow for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...