Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Mother's Day and American Idol Chit Chat

Ok here is another attempt at a Mother's Day card...I think we are improving here. Played some more with my Tim Hotltz Alterations dies... loving them... this one is the On the Edge Ornate die.

What did you all think of Idol last night? Now I personally LOVE Shania...so for me it was a good night. I have seen her in concert, have most of her albums...know her songs by heart. I guess I am a closet country/pop fan. I really liked everybody last night. This is so hard for me...I don't even really have a favorite. Shiobahn was a bit rough for me but she came through at the end of the song and won over the judges. I really liked Lee. Aaron sang my favorite Shania song...so I have to give him some props. Glad he changed the lyrics...since he was singing to him Mom and all. I really don't know who is gonna go home.

I can now also say I am officially a GLEEK! I really like Glee. I watched it again last night and I think I really like it because I was in the Glee club in highschool...of course we didn't call it that, it was just Chorus. :0)

Don't forget to enter to win the blog candy if you are a follower!

Recipe: SU! Serene Spring stamp set and All Holidays sentiment, PTI Vintage cream, Stampers Select White and Aqua Mist cardstock, PTI Everyday Blessings designer paper, Nestabilities Labels One, Tim Holtz Alterations On the Edge Ornate die, Reflections pearls, AC Moore flowers, Pearl brad from RAK, London Fog Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, SU! Scallop Edge border and corner punches, Felt, Tim Holtz Alterations Tatered Florals die, Copic markers

1 comment:

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...