Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lamby


When I was a little girl, I had a stuffed animal named Lamby. He went with me everywhere and I loved him to pieces. One day Lamby disappeared and we had Rack of Lamb for Easter dinner....coincidence? maybe but to this day I still can't eat lamb.

Here is a very cute girly lil' lamb from myscrapchick.com. I was able to make her the perfect size to fit inside the Whimsie Doodles egg sentiment and I popped her up to make her stand out a bit.

Recipe: Standing Lamb digi stamp from myscrapchick.com, Easter freebie digi from Whimsie Doodles, PTI Pink and Blue Shimmer and Stampers Select White cardstock Plum Pudding Satin Swiss Dot Ribbon, Bow Easy, Janome Sew Mini, Kaisercraft Airy Fairy paper, Prima Flowers and Rose, Reflections Pearls, Dimensionals, Copics used: (B0000 ciaos W1, W3, W5, W9, RV10, E43)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...