Sunday, April 11, 2010

flutter

I found these cute Heidi Swap pink Damask stickers at Tuesday Morning last weekend. 51 stickers for $1.99. I see me using these to make many matching scrapbook background pages.

News- I will be giving away some Blog Candy in the next week or so to celebrate 20 follows/16,000 views.... I am still working on putting together the bundle of goodies...so far it will be some Prismacolor Colored Pencils, 3 Copic Markers: a Colorless Blender- V000 -V15, floral embellishments, a stamp set, Copic quality cardstock, mini Ink Pad, a Scrapbooking kit, Designer Paper...

You must be a follower of my blog to be elligible to win... and I will not be doing the give away until I hit 20 followers...so sign up to follow if you are interested.

Recipe: Freaky Flutter digi stamp by The Greeting Farm, SU! sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes set, SU! Pink Pirouette Cardstock, Pink May Arts Satin Ribbon, Value Lace from A.C. Moore, Nesties, Reflections pearls, Prima Roses, and Copics:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...