Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Bitterfrost Halloween

Happy Thursday! Here is my completed card with the elements I showed on my workdesk yesterday. I am truly loving this ribbon. I picked up a yard when I was at my local SS -Scrappers Cove. I liked that it was already ruffled and that I wouldn't have to do all the work myself to make it look that way. I also finally found something I could use all that Dusty Durango cardstock with... I am not too big an orange fan so I never really used this color but... it goes really well with the Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice papers and the Echo Park Halloween papers I used yesterday on my candy tins. I also managed to make another card this morning before work ( I know shocking...time to stamp and I made it to work on time!). I will show you that one tomorrow.

Ingredients:
Stamps- Pollycraft Luna Bitterfrost Happy Haunting digi, Meljen's Designs Stitched Trick or Treat digi

Paper- Copic Xpress It Blending Card, PTI Dark Chocolate cardstock, SU! Dusty Durango Cardstock, Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice patterned paper
Accessories- Want to Scrap Pearls colored with E79, ribbon, dimensionals, Oval Nestabilities
Copics: SKIN E0000 E000 EYES G21 HAIR Y21 YR23 YR24 CLOTHES BV11 BV13 BV17 PUMPKINS YR12 YR15 YR16 YR18 YR04 YR07 YR09 YR23 YR24


1 comments:

Danni said...

That ribbon is fabulous! Great card!

Post a Comment