Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday 70!

Playing along again for WOYWW.... I really love seeing everyone's creative space and that mine is not the messiest out there! Chaos=Creativity right?!?! I finally have a workdesk to show you this week...two actually. The first desk above is the desk I erected out of Jetmaxx cubes which has a 12x12 work space where I usually do my sponging, airbrushing, and any messy embossing activities. The other desk below is my TV tray which is now finally functioning as a desk...not just a place to pile things. This is where my cards come together...get glued together, etc.
Above are my current projects...I am working on two cards right now... one with some Heidi Grace paper...I picked out some copics to match and selected this Rose digi from Spesch Stamps to go with it. I airbrushed the background with E42 (freehand...no masking... I was feeling very bold). I also airbrushed some ribbon with RV32....but not sure if I want ribbon on this card...or something a little more fancy...

17 comments:

  1. I have never seen the airbrushing gizmo you have...what a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a brave girl, airbrushing without a mask! Looks lovely...
    =D
    Linky#112

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card babe :)
    *hugs* Heather x (99)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely workspace you have and it is certainly not the messiest at all!!! Love the card and airbrushing samples you have on display they look great - I have always been tempted by one of them airbrushes, you'll have to show us some more!!!

    Claire
    WOYWW #78

    ReplyDelete
  5. Airbrishing sounds a lot easier than I am sure it is - bet it takes some mastering. Love your space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your workspace looks pretty organized!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ya
    lovely tidy desk, the airbrush looks great fun, seen some lovey backgrounds made with it,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (2)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Current projects are looking very lovely indeed!
    Linky #27

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of lovely things on here. You're very tidy.

    Lesley Xx Linky 92

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great gadgets and studio space! How do you like airbrushing? Haven't tried that yet...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Airbrushing sounds fun! Love your tidy workspace!

    Katie (138)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't seen one of those airbrush pieces. Would love to find one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have some lovely colours and textures going on there.
    sue xx 88

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your workspace looks lovely. Your little airbrush gun looks interesting.

    Sherry (117)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really great airbrushing - tell me, do you have to refill your pens more often if you use them for this technique? I do like your cube system.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I recently saw the airbrush technique on TV and was surprised it was the copics they were using. One side of one technique, the other for a different one. Very creative and you did an excellent job. No masking, either. Great job. Are they refillable? I didn't realize that until I read Julia's comment above.

    Your cube system is quite useful looking. It looks like you assembled it to meet your needs. Happy belated from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  17. For Julia and Bleubeard & Elizabeth...
    I love that my copics are refillable...have refilled about 15 colors so far as I did not realize the paper I was "learning on" in the beginning was sucking my markers dry. You would need to refill your copics after a while if you airbrush with the same color over and over again...but it does not use as much ink as you would think. I have not had to refill anything as of yet due to the airbrushing. And yes I love the Jetmax cubes...I made my own desk out of them without having to screw or hammer anything!

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...