Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall Days

To celebrate the arrival of fall and the crisp cool weather, I have made this card for the Sugarbowl Challenge #45 inspired by Tiets' sketch.

I used some retired SU! patterned papers and cardstock, making memories leaf embellishments and the sentiment is a sticker from Marcella by K. I stamped my focal image Peek a Bunny by Sugar Nellie onto Xpress It Blending Card... but I left out mr. bunny because I didn't want my image to be too spring-like. I added some gold pearls with my Viva Decor pearl pen. I can't recall where the fall scene stamp came from...sorry.

Copics: BG10 BG72 BG75 E15 E19 E17 E13 E08 YG03 YR21 E35 YR24



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and coloring Michelle! The added scene behind her is perfect. :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors on this one! Really gorgeous.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...