Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WOYWW 73

Happy Wednesday! Time for another installment of Whats On Your Workdesk- #73! I really like this game.... it is a great way to post without having to finish my project the night before...lol! I am getting closer to a finished card...see... all the cool parts laid out above. I have my images, my sentiments, my cardstock layers....everything right? Wrong... I decided that since I am incorporating the brown into this card (the image far left) that I have to put some kind of ribbon on this too. You'll see once I'm done.

I do have one finished project to show you...or three if you want to be technical about it.
Altered Halloween Candy Tins! They began their life as my beloved General Foods International Dark Mayan Chocolate Latte tins...yummo! I have a dozen or so of these empty babies lying around and I decided I would recycle them in a fun way. My coworkers kids love my cards and stuff so I made them candy tins for Halloween.



I will be filling them up with Baskin Robins ice cream flavored hard candies and Ghiardehlli chocolate squares today.
So what is on your workdesk? If you would like to show it off...pop by the Stamping Ground and enter your post into Mr Linky so we can all see what you are working on.

31 comments:

  1. Oh wow so lovely halloween tins.
    Awesome work.

    Happy creating.
    Sandy (1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great workspace you have :D. Love how the tins turned out. Lovely images! TFS :D

    #101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tins are so adorable. S #84

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the finished creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tins are fabulous!

    Happy WOYWW
    madni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card in progress, and the tins are just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what yummy projects!
    Chrissie #9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tins and the cards are looking fab too! I used the Echo Park papers this Halloween Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and colourful, those tins are fab.
    Linbyx
    109

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the tins look lovely. Not sure I like the 'altered' coffee drink that was originaly in 'em, but I'd drink it just to get the tins!! Love all the colour going on at your desk - and it seems pretty well ordered to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those tins look delicious! And I love the paper with the witches' legs. #107

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun projects. Thanks for the Looky See.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scrummy Halloween goodies on show this week. The tins are fab!

    A.xx(80)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well - lots of yummy treats there rather than tricks for someone - great desk and colours...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are going to be super cute. I too cover those coffee tins.. but I started spray painting the lids to match the paper I am using.. and it works great and drys fast..

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin #41

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet Halloween cards and I love the tins and I don't have a one in the house right now. Do I need to run to the store? LOL Thanks for sharing. I didn't make it on the list, but am checking as many blogs as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a great Halloween desk this week and those tins are fantastic.

    Hugs
    Brenda 89

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a fab idea, bet the kids will love them. caroline #14

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, these are adorable tins. I love that coffee, too. How do I get on your Halloween treat list? Did you have any leftovers (GRIN)? Sorry I'm late visiting. I'm still moving slowly, and can't sit very long, but trying to start visiting people just in time for this week's Wed post. Happy very belated WOYWW (# 15).

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely craft area and some gorgeous Halloween items. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 24)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a delightful peek! Love those altered tins!
    Sheena #99

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thankyou for giving me useful information.
    Please keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i just want to say that this article is very nice and vey informative. More blogs please.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your article has answered the question I was wondering about!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This website is very useful and beautiful. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for sharing this type of useful article to read, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  28. this piece of writing is pleasant and very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  29. finally i found best reading blog site in google, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...