Friday, October 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Happy Friday! Here is a card I made inspired by the Simply Betty Challenge #2...which was to create a Halloween Color Combination other than the traditional Black Orange Purple Green... I chose Red and Yellow! My card was a little late for the challenge but I still had fun making it. I used the Drew digi by Simply Betty Stamps but was having a fit of a time blending my reds inside the lines... this character is a bit on the slender side which make blending a bit of a challenge on my PTI cardstock. Instead of making a mess I decided to shade with Prismacolor pencils... French Gray 70% Warm Gray 30% and Light Cerulean Blue around the image. I sponged with Cantaloupe Memento Ink.

Recipe: Drew digi by Simply Betty Stamps, Sentiment pc generated Chiller font, EK Success 2" Oval Punch, Spica red glitter pen, SU Doily Lace Punch, PTI cardstock, Tim Holtz edge die, Nestabilities Labels dies, Prima Say It In Pearls rhinestone swirl, Copics: E0000 E000 E00 E02 R02 R29 R35 R37 E35 E37 E39 BG01 BG05, Prismacolor Pencils and OMS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...