Monday, October 11, 2010

Wednesday on a Tuesday

Didn't do much cardmaking this long weekend. My mom came and infected me with some stomach virus...ick! But at least I got a bit of coloring done.
Here is a card I made with the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 70 and for Flutter By Wednesday challenge 125...yeah I know Wednesday... I am a bit behind.

Recipe: Fairy digi freebie by Anita Be Stampin, Copic Xpress It Blending Card, SU! Pretty Ink Pink Ink, Memento Bahama Blue Ink, PTI Cardstock, Crafters Workshop Mini Butterfly template, ABS3 and compressor and copics BG05 BV11 RV23, BV000 BV31 BG0000 BG00 Y000Y21 Y26 E0000 E000 E00 R20 E41 RV0000


5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better!! Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card & great colours. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

    Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you popped your image..gives it a nice effect. Very cute card! Hope you get feeling better soon.
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty, looks like she is ready to fly away.Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card and I love all of the colors and the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...