Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Muah!

It's wednesday and I forgot to take a picture of what is on my workdesk...ah nuts... maybe later. Even better, I actually have a finished card to show you. My card today is based on Mojo Monday sketch # 160. I have had this image colored up for a while but I wasn't very happy with how her dress looked. After seeing Elaine's tutorial over at Color Me Copic for challenge # 6 -coloring clothing with copics, I decided to go back in and work on the folds of her dress a bit more and I like this finished product topped off with the Smooch Illuminate pearlized accent much better. Once I got my card together it still wasn't complete. I ransacked my stamp collection searching and searching for just the right sentiment and then I came across this one..."Muah" just went perfect with this image!

Recipe: Kiss Me digi stamp by Tiddly Inks Sentiment from Summer Fun by Amy R Stamps, PTI Stampers Select White and Lavender Moon Cardstock, SU! Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Heidi Grace Designs patterned paper, Want to Scrap Pearls, PTI Lavender Moon Satin Ribbon, Bow Easy, Tim Holtz Alterations On the Edge Brackets die, Nestabilities Jumbo Scallop Petite Borderabilities die, Smooch Illuminate
Copics: Y21 Y23 YR21 YR23 E0000 E000 E00 E95 RV000 RV91 RV93 RV95 YG03 YG13 B60



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love all the sparkle you've added to her dress, it looks so cool! Thanks for joining us at the CMC challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...