Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day!


Happy World Card Making Day! Just what I needed, an excuse to make cards all day. Well I am trying to be good. I promised myself that I could craft all day if I did two things first: straighten up my desk -aka make it usable as a desk, and do some laundry. Well happy to report it is not even 10 am and I have straightened my desk and cleared a 12 x 12 space to work and I have started one load of wash! Woo hoo! I am going to run to Tuesday Morning to look for the Breast Cancer Awareness xyron machine and then I will be back and get to stamping!

My prize from the Color Me Copic challenge I won has arrived. The wonderful Susana from SCACD was amazing enough to swap out the prize of an Ice White Viva Decor Pearl Pen for a Gold one since I already have the white. I just mounted the Winter Susan Elisabeth Bell stamp on EZ Mount and she is ready to be inked! Thanks again to Susana and the gals at Color Me Copic for your generosity!!!!
Happy WCMD!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...