Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WOYWW 72

Welcome to another addition of WOYWW 72! I am very happy that I actually remembered to photograph my desk this week so I could play along over at the Stamping Ground...lol! Below is the very organized chaos on my tiny desk. I picked out all of the elements for my card and carefully arranged them on my desk for the photo before I started making the card ;0)Here is a close up.
And here is my finished card.... I got a little happy with the CTMH distresser tool... I just found it burried in the bottom of one of my caddies yesterday....
I made this card to enter in the following challenges:

Friday Sketchers Challenge # 124 sketch


Finally here is a close up of that cute little bear....

Ingredients:
Stamps- Meljen's Designs sorry teddy digi
Paper- DCWV Linen, PTI kraft and aqua mist, Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Ink- Stampin Write Marker in Tempting Turquoise, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antiwue Linen
Accessories- Nestibilities Oval dies, Corner Rounder punch, SU! Tag punch, Viva Decor Gold Pearl Pen, Sharpie Extra Fine White Poster Paint Pen, sponge, CTMH Distresser Tool
Copics: E41 E42 E43, R20

10 comments:

  1. What a clever way to plan out a card. That distressing tool is wonderful. I've never actually seen one except in photos. Nice card, too. Happy WOYWW (no. 12).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors! Your desk looks awesome too!

    Thanks so much for joining us in our Tags challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! and fun to see your desk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i really love the distresser tool thingy,makes a great card. Thanks for all your help, will be looking at your copic pages as soon as i have a cuppa. You've been really helpful.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the way you colored the bear and the colors you used for the background! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and I love the distressing. Thanks for playing with us at Meljen's Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very sweet and perplexed bear. Love the choice of colours. What a clever idea for the hanging board with your templates. Bernie #126

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful bear image.....cute, cute, cute...I agree, what a clever idea for your Nestibilities .... Thank You for sharing.. Janetlynne (84)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No mess just organisation and a great plan at that! thanks for sharing a snoop and sorry i'm so late...
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely looking craft area. You have made a lovely card. I've got a similar distressing tool and they are fab. I'm a newbie to the WOYWW so please be gentle with me!! Best wishes, Kym (No 42)

    ReplyDelete

Most Awesome Birthday Card With Trusty Tools

Sale-a-bration is still going strong until the end of the month.  Don't miss our on the fun coordinating products that you can earn for ...